WHAT TO SUBMIT
Accepting Submissions for Weddings, Cakes, Tabletops, Engagement Photo Shoots and Stylized Photo Shoots.
- Images sent must be in high-resolution at 300 dpi or larger.
- There is no limit to the number of images to submit.
- *The following PDF documents below, this can be found at the very bottom of this page. Please download the corresponding PDF documents and complete all the forms and attach it to the dropbox as indicated in how to submit section.
- *If submitting a wedding: Also attach a Word document (.doc) written by the couple explaining the following…
- Where and how they meet?
- Initial thoughts/impressions when they meet each other for the first time
- Describe the proposal
- Describe the wedding planning process
- Describe the wedding day
- Describe the ambiance of the wedding reception, décor, food, special touches and special moments
- Describe overall feeling at the end of the wedding day
- Include any additional information you may want to share. Such as humorous stories that might have happened, obstacles you may have had to overcome such as weather, transportation, or anything else you feel may be of interest.
*NOTE: Photographer Release, Couple Release and Couples Love Story are NOT REQUIRED to submit in the early stages of the submission process. The only PDF required to submit a wedding is "feature wedding credit."
HOW TO SUBMIT
We ONLY accept submissions via Dropbox. For those who are not familiar with Dropbox, we have step-by-step instructions below.
NOTE: Please DO NOT choose the share option in Dropbox. Only email us a Dropbox Link.
WHO DO I SEND MY SUBMISSION TO
upload [at] weddingstylemagazine.com
- A submission indicates that you have obtained releases or permission to do so from all content related parties.
- Weddings submitted will be considered as a whole and/or in part (i.e. for various sections including cakes, tabletops, table of contents, etc.)
- Weddings submitted will be considered for all GOWS platforms: print, website, blog and online inspiration galleries.
- Stylized shoots submitted will be considered for the following GOWS platforms: website and/or blog.
- In order to be considered, materials submitted require exclusivity for the selected photographs for the period of one year from the time of publication and date of submission and not to be published or furnished by another publication, blog, social media and/or other wedding websites with said photography for that period.
- Once a submission is received, we will send a confirmation receipt via email.
Website & Blog: Year-Round
Special Edition: March 30, 2017
Fall/Winter 2017: June 30, 2017
Spring/Summer 2018: October 15, 2017
NOTE: Save the PDF to your desktop before entering information and electronically sign all documents. Photographer Release, Couple Release and Couples Love Story are NOT REQUIRED to submit in the early stages of the submission process. The only PDF required to submit a wedding is "feature wedding credits."
Download photographer release.pdf (for all submissions, NOT REQUIRED to submit in the early stages of the submission process.)
Download couple release.pdf (for wedding and engagement submissions, NOT REQUIRED to submit in the early stages of the submission process.)
Download feature wedding credits.pdf (for wedding submissions only)
Download cake credit.pdf (for cake submissions only)
Download tabletop credit.pdf (for tabletop submissions only)
Download stylized photo shoot credit.pdf (for stylized photo shoot submissions only)