WHAT TO SUBMIT
- Images sent must be in high-resolution at 300 dpi or larger.
- There is no limit to the number of images to submit.
- The following PDF documents below, this can be found at the very bottom of this page. Please download the corresponding PDF documents and complete all the forms and attach it to the dropbox. Any submission received without completed forms will be rejected.
- If submitting a wedding: Also attach a Word document (.doc) written by the couple explaining the following…
- Where and how did you meet?
- Initial thoughts/impressions when they meet each other for the first time
- Describe the proposal
- Describe the wedding planning process
- Describe the wedding day
- Describe the ambiance of the wedding ceremony, reception, décor, food, special touches and special moments
- Describe overall feeling at the end of the wedding day
- Where did you go your honeymoon? Describe your experience.
HOW TO SUBMIT
We ONLY accept submissions via Dropbox. Create a Dropbox Link and copy and paste that link into your email.
WHO DO I SEND MY SUBMISSION TO
Platinum Members & Partners: erica [@] weddingstylemagazine.com
General: upload [@] weddingstylemagazine.com
- A submission indicates that you have obtained releases or permission to do so from all content related parties.
- Weddings submitted will be considered as a whole and/or in part (i.e. for various sections including cakes, tabletops, table of contents, etc.)
- Weddings submitted will be considered for all GOWS platforms: print, website, blog and online inspiration galleries.
- Engagement Photo Shoots and Stylized Photo Shoots submitted will be considered for the online only, weddingstylemagazine.com.
- In order to be considered, materials submitted REQUIRE exclusivity for the selected photographs for the period of 6 months for print features and 3 months for online features from the time of publication and not to be published or furnished by another publication, blog, social media and/or other websites with said photography for that period.
- Upon review of your submission, an editor will only be in touch if a submission is selected for print publication. Otherwise anything selected for website and/or social media will be notified via email at the time of posting.
- The review process may take up to 2-3 weeks.
- FEATURES ON WEDDINGSTYLEMAGAZINE.COM: At this time we are securing all editorial with social media for our members and partners. As you can imagine we get inundated with editorial requests and currently to fulfill our obligation/benefits to our valued clients they receive precedence. If you are interested in becoming a member/partner apply here.
Fall/Winter 2018: May 15, 2018
Spring/Summer 2019: October 15, 2018
NOTE: Save the PDF to your desktop before entering information and electronically sign all documents. Any submission received without completed forms will be rejected.
Download photographer release.pdf (for all submissions)
Download couple release.pdf (for wedding and engagement submissions)
Download wedding vendor information.pdf (for wedding submissions only)
Download stylized photo shoot credit.pdf (for stylized photo shoot submissions only)