WHO DO I SEND MY SUBMISSION TO:
Liz Lecomte, Assistant Features Editor: Liz@weddingstylemagazine.com
HOW TO SUBMIT:
We ONLY accept submissions via Dropbox. Create a link and copy and paste that link into your email.
WHAT TO SUBMIT:
- Images sent must be in high-resolution at 300 dpi or larger.
- And one of the two corresponding forms…
- Download wedding vendor information.pdf
- Download stylized photo shoot credit.pdf
NOTE: Save the PDF to your desktop before entering information and electronically sign all documents.
Spring/Summer 2020: November 11, 2019
Fall/Winter 2020: May 1, 2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A submission indicates that you have obtained releases or permission to do so from all content related parties.
- Weddings submitted will be considered as a whole and/or in part (i.e. for various sections including cakes, tabletops, table of contents, etc.)
- Weddings submitted will be considered for all GOWS platforms: print, website, blog and online inspiration galleries.
- Engagement Photo Shoots and Stylized Photo Shoots submitted will be considered for the online only, weddingstylemagazine.com.
- In order to be considered, materials submitted REQUIRE exclusivity for the selected photographs for the period of 6 months
for print features and 3 months for online features from the time of publication and not to be published or furnished by another
publication, blog, social media and/or other websites with said photography for that period.
- Upon review of your submission, an editor will only be in touch if a submission is selected for print publication. Otherwise anything
selected for website and/or social media will be notified via email at the time of posting.
- The review process may take up to 2-3 weeks.