The only thing better than spending time poolside for some luxury lounging is when that pool is surrounded by incredible views – from sweeping coastlines to towering rock formations. Even if you prefer swimming in the ocean, taking a midnight dip in your own personal plunge pool overlooking the sea is an experience for anyone’s travel bucket list. These ten pools with a view are the perfect place to fritter away the last few weeks of summer in the lap of luxury.
1. Enchantment Resort in Sedona, Arizona – Boynton Canyons surrounds the pool at Enchantment Resort, creating a breathtaking ambiance of grandeur and seclusion.
2. Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea in Wailea, Hawaii – Countless Wedding Style couples have tied the knot and honeymooned at Four Seasons Resort Maui, making it one of Grace Ormonde’s top wedding destinations. After exploring the land, sea, and indulging in fresh local cuisine, take a dip in one of the resort’s many pools with a view as you watch the sun set over the Pacific.
3. Grace Bay Club in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos – Located on the infamous Grace Bay Beach, you can experience the epitome of luxury lounging when booking a private villa. Grace Bay Club villas feature impeccable amenities and services including butler services, a personal chef, and your own private pool with a view.
4. Ladera Resort in Soufriere, St. Lucia – With its unique location on a volcano ridgeline 1,000 feet above the sea, Ladera Resort is an absolute Caribbean paradise where you can take in the most magnificent views from the privacy of your own pool and suite.
5. Las Ventanas Al Paraiso in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico – If you’re going to spend your honeymoon in Mexico, then Las Ventanas Al Paraiso is the ideal spot for romance, relaxation, and rejuvenation. An infinity pool with a view helps set the tone for an entire week (or more!) of luxury lounging, poolside cocktails, and intimate date nights.
6. Mandarin Oriental, Canouan in St. Vincent – Searching for luxury off the beaten path? Not only does Mandarin Oriental, Canouan offer a super-exclusive haven in the middle of the Grenadines, but this five-star resort is chocked full of private pools with a view.
7. Monastero Santa Rosa on the Amalfi Coast, Italy – The Amalfi Coast is synonymous with romance and luxury. Take a trip to Monastero Santa Rosa, where you can float around in pools with a view of the pristine blue waters of Italy’s most iconic coastline.
8. Ponta Dos Ganchos in Santa Caterina, Brazil – Take in the beauty of the Brazilian coast from your own open air jacuzzi at Ponta Dos Ganchos.
9. Vila Vita Parc in Algarve, Portugal – The Algarve in Portugal is a relatively under-the-radar destination for luxury travelers, but a romantic weekend or honeymoon spent at Vila Vita Parc (complete with secluded pools and ocean views) is guaranteed to be an unforgettable trip.
10. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita on the Mayan Riviera, Mexico – In-room dining and private pools with ocean views at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita are the perfect setup for an epic honeymoon in paradise.