As one of Florida’s most popular wedding destinations, Mandarin Oriental, Miami has recently announced that it will be reopening its doors Wednesday, July 1st. “The health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues has always been our number one priority, and today is no different,” says the team. “As we begin to open our doors once again, we want to assure you that we’ve been preparing and putting in place the best possible health and safety practices to provide clients with the utmost comfort and care. Whether you’re hosting an upcoming meeting or looking to plan your next event, we look forward to welcoming you back to the warmth of Mandarin Oriental, Miami.”
To ensure the safety of its visitors, the Mandarin Oriental hotel group will be implementing several initiatives under the “We Care” program. Policies may vary according to destination and government guidelines, but this is what guests can expect during their stay:
- Keeping with Mandarin Oriental’s bespoke service standards, guests will be asked prior to arrival if they have any personal preferences in terms of service levels and interactions with hotel staff.
- Health declaration forms may be required upon arrival.
- There will be temperature checks for guests and colleagues alike, and specific protocols for handling those with temperatures of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher.
- Most Mandarin Oriental hotels will have thermographic CCTV cameras.
- The hotel will be offering Mandarin Oriental branded PPE kits to guests, which include face masks, disposable gloves, and hand sanitizer.
- Bedding and linens in all guest rooms will be changed daily and bagged in-room, reducing excess contact.
- All laundry will be washed at high temperatures for proper sanitation.
- Dining outlets will have adequately distanced tables to abide by local social distancing requirements.
- Select Mandarin Oriental spas and wellness locations have introduced private areas for treatments and training.
Weddings, honeymoons, and other celebrations will certainly look different as we enter this post-COVID life. Couples and travelers, however, can rest well knowing that the team at Mandarin Oriental, Miami will maintain the same level of luxury and attention to detail that has long been synonymous with their brand.