New York City is teeming with indulgent spas, but L.Raphael truly sets itself apart as global leader in skincare and anti-aging treatments. As a Swiss luxury beauty brand, L.Raphael is known for its state-of-the-art oxygen and ultra-sound technology that has both revolutionized the science of skincare, while also leading to high-performance face and body treatments. With the holiday season on the horizon, a visit to this NYC spa is a must for some pampering and blissful downtime.
At the core of the L.Raphael brand is the company’s signature “Seven Foundations of Beauty” – nutrition, activity, relaxation, aesthetics, medical, age management, and stress management. These lifestyle components were grouped together as an all-encompassing way to address optimal health, vitality, and achieving a more youthful appearance from the inside out.
- Medical: Medical tests are conducted on clients to determine their body’s needs. Personalized programs are then developed, based on the results.
- Nutrition: For a vibrant and youthful appearance, the body must be hydrated and nourished with essential vitamins and minerals.
- Physical Activity: Exercise is necessary to improve mental wellbeing and physical health, as it eases stress, improves circulation, and keeps the body toned and strong.
- Age Management: L.Raphael offers scientifically advanced treatments and skincare lines that actively prevent and address signs of aging. Although aging is inevitable, L.Raphael clients can absolutely age well.
- Aesthetics: Non-invasive treatments use advanced technology to improve one’s appearance and boost self-esteem.
- Stress Management: Creating and maintaining a relaxed and balanced state-of-mind can naturally enhance how clients look and feel about themselves and the world around them.
- Play/Leisure Time: A playful spirit, a happy heart, and a beautiful life comes from taking time to play, relax, and embrace joy that radiates from within.
With this multi-faceted approach to beauty and wellness, L.Raphael visitors can expect a wonderfully unique NYC spa experience. Some luxury treatments include the Oxy Peel Anti-Aging Treatment, which uses a pure oxygen jet with the exclusive LEC-40 Complex of Omega 3, pure lecithin, and vitamins A, C, and E to reduce wrinkles and restore skin elasticity. The Oxy Caviar Treatment harnesses the antioxidant power of Caulerpa – a marine algae from Japan known as “Green Caviar” – to make skin appear visibly lifted, smoother, and brighter. Clients may even book an L.Raphael Private Spa service, so they can indulge in spa treatments in the privacy of their own homes, offices, or yachts around the world.
Care to try a dose of the L.Raphael life this season? The limited edition Diamond Powder Mask is now available, making the perfect gift for all the beauty and skincare lovers on your holiday gift list. Real diamond powder (a superb exfoliator) is combined with L.Raphael’s renowned Cure C formulation to deliver immediate and long-term results.
>Visit L-raphael.com for more information and to shop skincare.
L.Raphael has locations in NYC, Geneva, Cannes, Beverly Hills, and Kazakhstan.