Greenery and foliage are wonderfully seasonless, making green tabletops and receptions a perfect décor scheme for weddings year-round. Couples may choose to pair lush green floral arrangements with wooden tables for a rustic approach or opt for a chic and modern aesthetic by blending greenery with a muted palette of black and white. For this week’s Tabletop Thursday (follow our hashtag #gowstabletops on Instagram for more!), here are seven tabletops that embrace “going green.”
1. A hanging bridge of white tulips drop down towards a tablescape of low floral arrangements, creating a sense of verticality. As seen in our current Spring/Summer 2020 print edition.
Planner: Elegant Events; Floral & Event Design: White Lilac Inc; Chairs: Chiavari Chair Rentals; Lighting & Draping: Amber Event Production; Photography: KLK Photography; Location: Trump National Golf Club
2. Muted tabletops in neutral tones bring focus to a lush green floral installation.
Floral & Event Design: Amaryllis Inc. Floral & Event Design
3. For a unique take on green tabletops and receptions, this event space features bright green ottomans with an otherwise clean pairing of mirrored tabletops and minimal white tulips.
Event Design & Production: Glory Box Productions
4. Towering centerpieces of greenery and white blooms are a stunning contrast to clean white furnishings and subtle gold accents.
Planning & Design: International Event Co.; Floral Design: Mark’s Garden; Photography: Jessica Claire
5. Adding trees to a reception space brings a sense of grandeur, while maintaining a relaxed and intimate ambiance – perfect for a destination wedding in Italy.
Planning & Design: Infinity Weddings
6. Deep green centerpieces bring depth and dimension to a dark, moody reception with black furnishings and crisp white florals.
Event Design & Production: MY Event Design
7. Golden sunbursts transform a modern green and white wedding reception into a magical celebration space.
Planning, Photography, Floral & Event Design: Shakirova Studio