Hundreds of gorgeous couples have been featured in Wedding Style to date, and a steady stream of new photos cross our desks every week. When it comes to bridal portraits, it’s impossible to choose an all-time favorite – especially when there’s nothing more beautiful than a genuine smile. But these ten bridal portraits of real Grace Ormonde brides have definitely stood out for reasons ranging from photography quality, to the background. Total #BrideGoals!
1) Amber Ridinger, Photography by Adam Alex > View Wedding
Featured in our Fall/Winter 2013 print issue, Amber and Duane’s wedding in Puerto Rico was nothing short of a showstopper; and Amber’s bridal portrait was an absolute favorite among our readers.
2) Fernanda Oliveira, Photography by Alain Martinez > View Wedding
Some of the best candid moments take place in the bridal suite, before the wedding ceremony. Alain Martinez captured a lovely shot of bride Fernanda during the getting ready process.
3) Meghan Bias, Photography by Arte De Vie > View Wedding
We’ve said it several times: Meghan Shut. It. Down. for her New Orleans wedding day, dressed in an incredible blush and lace ensemble by Pedram Couture.
4) Ni Ni, Photography by Barbara Zanon > View Wedding
Taken during an intimate destination wedding in Venice, Ni’s bridal portrait demonstrates the stunning effect of traditional wedding veils.
5) Jacqueline Cara, Photography by Christian Oth Studio > View Wedding
When we think of glamorous New York City brides, this shot of Jacqueline Cara always comes to mind.
6) Laura Adames, Photography by Concept Photography > View Wedding
There’s something so perfectly endearing about this beautiful shot of Laura Adames during her wedding day.
7) Melissa Stirling, Photography by Cristiano Ostinelli > View Wedding
Nothing could have complemented Melissa’s gown and spectacular Italian setting quite like her adorable pup.
8) Tara Juergens, Photography by Elizabeth Messina > View Wedding
As the bride from our 2017 Wedding of the Year, Tara was the epitome of “bride goals.” Every photograph was perfection, and she looked stunning walking down the aisle in a custom Ralph & Russo wedding gown.
9) Barbara Erik, Photography by KLK Photography > View Wedding
With a grand staircase and an incredible ballgown, this snapshot of bride Barbara is nothing short of a fairytale moment.
10) Megan Mateo, Photography by Marcus Hyde > View Wedding
Set in Ravello, Italy, Megan’s outdoor bridal portrait was stunning – and we can’t get enough of that wedding veil, paired with her free-flowing tresses!